We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via
e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information
and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to
improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service,
and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial
purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when
we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for TimeToMeet we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- zoo-m uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the TimeToMeet service.
INFORMATION RIGHTS AND PUBLICITY
Unless you notify zoo-m otherwise in writing, You hereby grant to zoo-m and its wholly owned subsidiaries a limited license to use Your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features") in presentations, marketing materials, web sites, customer lists, and financial reports.
- zoo-m may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
zoo-m may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TimeToMeet account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.